An easy way to comment on allocated sites
- Please ensure that you have registered on the Calderdale Council Consultation Portal. Visit our How To Register Page for simple step by step instructions.
- Once registered click here to go to the list of allocated housing sites on the S.N.L.P.F. website. This will open a new page and you can then select the village you are interested in.
- Then, for the site you’re interested in, click on the 'S.N.L.P.F. Suggested Comments' link and this will open a further page. You can then read the suggested comments about the selected site.
- When you are ready to comment on this site, select 'Click here to comment' and this will take you directly to the appropriate site within the Calderdale Council Published Local Plan, again in a new page.
- Now click the 'Add Comments' button at the top right hand corner of the site page to start the process - see illustration below.
The commenting process now involves you switching between two pages, highlighting and copying the S.N.L.P.F. suggested comments and pasting them into the appropriate section for your chosen site within the Calderdale Council Consultation Portal
See the example pages below